Geneva Calls has announced latest job opportunities for the post of Project Officer Latest Jobs In Balkh 2022 for both males and females applicants. As part of Geneva Call’s program to improve civilian protection in Afghanistan, the Project Officer will be in charge of carrying out project activities. For this Geneva Call Careers, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
There are a lot of different nationalities, cultures, languages, and points of view at Geneva Call. All of Geneva Call’s employees are welcome in the workplace.All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of race color sex national origin age religion disability sexual orientation or gender identity.
Project Officer Latest Jobs In Balkh 2022 Details
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based on GC salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
Project Officer Latest Jobs In Balkh 2022 Responsibilities
- The process of putting the project(s) into action and managing them in accordance with the work plan, budget, donor requirements, and internal procedures:In collaboration with the Head of Program, the Support Coordinator, and other team members, participate in the drafting of annual and monthly program plans, budgets, and project activities monitoring plans;
- Keep tabs on and provide reports on all project costs, including supporting documents and budgets;
- accountable for ensuring that the quality of the project is carried out and monitored in accordance with donor and Geneva Call work plans, budgets, and procedures;
- manage the safekeeping of knowledge and information, including the filing of program materials and documents;
- Regular field missions should be used to gather and analyze information about the context, the conflict, humanitarian requirements, and any potential effects on Geneva Call’s work in the project area(s), and this information should be given to the Head of Program.
Project Officer Latest Jobs In Balkh 2022 Eligibility
- graduated with a degree in a relevant field like international humanitarian law, political or social science, or human rights.
- at least five years in a position similar to this.It is preferable to have experience with international organizations.Experience working with funding from bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Tools for IT (MS Office, Excel, and email)
- Knowledge of research, monitoring, and reporting
- a demonstrated capacity for in-depth analysis and knowledge of humanitarian issues and the humanitarian framework.
- Working in an impartial and unbiased manner, establishing professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including armed actors and civil society, and advocacy experience respect for the principles, vision, and mission of the organization, as well as confidentiality.
- aptitude for logic and organization, as well as adaptability and flexibility to change.
- ability to take responsibility, to function effectively and proactively, and to communicate effectively.
- ability to work in a multicultural environment and as part of a team.
- Precision and dependability, capacity to comply with time constraints under tension.
|City:||Balkh with frequent travel to Faryab, Jowzjan, Sar-e-Pol and Samangan|
|Years of Experience:||At least 5 years in a similar position. Experience with international organizations is preferred. Experience dealing with bilateral and multilateral donor funding.|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year ( Depending on Funding availability)|
|Education:||Completed Degree of Higher Education in relevant fields such as Political or Social Science, International Humanitarian Law or Human Rights.|
How To Apply For Project Officer Latest Jobs In Balkh 2022?
- Interested and eligible applicants who wanted to apply for these vacant posts must need to visit official site with given link and apply online
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for the test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for Test or interview.
- official site
see more jobs