The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan has recently released the most recent HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022 for male and female applicants who are interested in joining this authority in Balk Afghanistan.For more details of New Swedish Committee For Afghanistan Jobs see the eligibility requirements and the application procedure below. The HR Officer for Learning and Development (L&D) reports to the HR Manager and is a member of the HR team.
S/he will help the HR Manager put into action strategies for the RMO team’s learning and growth.The incumbent will primarily be responsible for monitoring staff progress toward learning and development objectives. He/She is likewise answerable for the everyday consideration of regulatory things of the HR unit.
HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022 Details
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits are according to Internal SCA salary scale|
|Vacancy Number:||HRM/MRMO 106-22|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022 Responsibility
- Facilitate all RMO staff learning, development, and inductions by assisting the HR Manager.
- Assist the HR manager in identifying and providing training and development for the RMO staff based on performance evaluation and training need assessment. Collect staff learning objectives to guide the planning of learning and development programs.
- Manage the induction and orientation programs for consultants and new employees, as well as the process to ensure that new employees are included within three months of joining the company.
- Spread new approach rules to staff in basic and proper dialects
- Support group in enlistments and acceptance processes
- Conforming to and advancing all SCA approaches like Whistle blowing, Misrepresentation, Wellbeing, and Security.
- Control the online attendance system and keep track of the data;Participate in inter-unit coordination meetings and complete any other tasks the HR Manager assigns. Provide a report of attendance to the relevant managers.
- Perform any additional task that falls under the supervisor’s area of responsibility.
HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022 Eligibility
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or another related professional field from a recognized college or university.
- a minimum of one to two years of relevant experience working in human resources for an NGO or similar organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team and solve problems. Honest, proactive, and polite.
- computer proficiency at the operator level, particularly with MS Office applications.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, Dari, and Pashto
|Organization:||Swedish Committee for Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||At least 1-2 years’ relevant experience within an NGO, or similar organization in the field of Human resources.|
|Contract Duration:||The position is Fixed term|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in Economics, Business Administration, or any other related professional field.|
How To Apply For HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022?
- In addition to a cover letter outlining their motivation for applying for the HR Officer Jobs In Balkh 2022 and highlighting their relevant skills and experience, interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum of four pages).
- Please use the link below to submit your application or CV online:
- References or academic certificates are not required at this time.If an interview is scheduled, these will be requested.
- Written tests and/or interviews will only be given to those who have been shortlisted.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- SCA is committed to ethical standards as well as a secure and welcoming workplace.Our values guide our work:Responsiveness, Correspondence, Fair-mindedness, Civil rights, and Honesty.
- Foundation and reference checks are essential for the enrollment interaction and will be directed for the effective applicant.
- Apply link
see more jobs